Words to encourge me and mine through the years

We Gave Thanks

We Gave Thanks
Our family on Thanksgiving 2008

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Its Raining ..again be careful what you ask for you just might get it

It is a very rainey day in Greer ! I could do some major sleeping ,but there is no rest for the old and saggy with a 6 year old. He keeps me movin in a full time mode .how you doing! I love it though,he is so funny.I wonder how in the world he could get all this stuff he comes up with at the young age of 6.
I read the book Twlight .I really liked it ,until I saw the movie.It could have been alot better I was not happy with the choice of characters I wanted them to be.. a what am I looking for here......
maybe....... better looking wax figures. I am just saying thats my opionion. I will probally read the rest of the books it will be a while before I venture in to that.

No comments: