Words to encourge me and mine through the years

We Gave Thanks

We Gave Thanks
Our family on Thanksgiving 2008

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Waiting on a Women

Its almost 1200 o'clock and I am sitting here waitinCheck Spellingg on a woman ...Tori she is gone to 221 with some friends she wont be home until 2.00 .I dont like the idea but what can I do. she is a women now,so I will sit here and wait and pray that she is safe.
Today was a better day for me I felt more like myself today, I am not sure what has been wrong with me I officially call them my "get under the bed days"I don really want to be of this world
I am just sad and unhappy . I got the laundry almost caught up and the middle of the house picked up ,it does not sound like much but for me its a lot ,I have no energy,I have gained about 50 pounds in the last year ..... I know I cant believe I really admitted out loud on paper,A, special friend told me today to do this ,start from today, don't dwell on where you are, pick your self up and move forward.Thanks SB your the best! My Blake has been home for 3 hours playing x*box that's something to smile about I love it when he is at home.. I know that he is safe and sound ,so I am here just waiting on a Woman Thank you God for all that you have given me ,I will be happier tommorow because you live ! and I am saved and your child!!!I have rambled on long enough If someone is reading this blog ,they for sure knowthat I have trouble staying on task or staying focused on subject at hand.

2 comments:

Michelle Collins said...

ahhhhhhhhhh! I can't believe it! not only have you returned youve BEEN blogging and i didnt even know it. the site looks awesome- you need to share the knowledge so i can get mine lookin up to par- as far as waitin on a woman goes- I'll be right there with you in no time at all the way time is flying by now. You are a true inspiration and I thank you for all the advice you give me on raising my children, I thank God for leading you into my life. love,
Shelly Bean

Cliff Marshall said...

Kathy I had no idea you had started a blog. I will add you to my reading list. By the way, who's picture are you using for your profile? The lady in the picture is blond, but you are a brunette. At least you were when I saw you on Sunday! ;)